[bksvol-discuss] Re: marissa's page

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:32:05 -0500

Cindy,

This is a case of not being able to see the forest for the trees.  Instead
of focusing all your attention on the little bullets in the list, look at
what else is on the page.  The first page contains all of the navigational
links to the pages on Jake's website.  The second doesn't.  Jake said he
created the second one to allow you to download the list easily with the
third option in his list of options.

If you still don't understand, then click on the second option in the list,
then try to find a link to the Useful Bookshare Links, Series Listings, or
any link at all.  They aren't there.

HTH

Gerald