[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for Cary

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:24:09 -0500

Hi Carrie,
Yes, a book on better I.E.P.s will be of interest to someone. For those who
don't know, an IEP is sort of a progress chart and list of goals for
students with disabilities--the parents and teachers help the student work
toward the stated goals. I know there are even a few volunteers on this list
who have children with various disabilities.
Thank you for taking the time to work on this book--it must be boring as all
get out but it will be a much-appreciated resource for many people when you
finish. Take your time and don't get burn-out,
Kellie