[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for Cary

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:42:24 -0700 (PDT)

IEPS is Individualized Education Programs.  The book says that the IEP process
is the centerpiece of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
It is the procedure for devising the "free appropriate public education" (FAPE)
to which every eligible child who has a disability and needs special education
is entitled.  The more I think about this, I realize that this has nothing to
do with what you want.  Never mind, forget I mentioned it, I'm in the wrong
pew, sorry!  I thought of IEPS when you mentioned grants, but we're in
different ballparks. OOPS!

  Carrie

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  what is IEPS?
Again thanks for all you do.

At 10:10 AM 8/15/2006, you wrote:

>One book I've had for months, that I've been cleaning up slowly, is a book
>I saw for sale at CSUN. It's called Better IEPS (donated by a Bookshare
>volunteer). Is this of interest to you (or anyone else)? Should I speed
>up my validating of it? It has a huge number of forms, so it's taken me a
>long time to go through them.
>
>On to more interesting topics - Bookshare has a number of erotic books
>written by women, which would presumably be of interest to women. The
>female authors I can think of, off the top of my head, are Anais Nin,
>Nancy Friday, and Xaviera Hollander. I'm sure there are more, just can't
>think of them right now. One interesting book is The Olympia Reader by
>Maurice Girodias. It has 41 selections from various erotic authors, so
>you can see which author you'd prefer to read more of.
>
>There's another website at www.literotica.com
>that has free erotica from amateur authors. There are thousands of
>stories and the quality varies a lot, but you can find some little gems in
>there. Just noticed that they have a number of other options available,
>if you check out the site index.
>
>Enjoy! Carrie
>
>"E." wrote:
>Cary, how do you obtain the print books you scan? I am particularly
>interested in obtaining books on doing library research. Particularly, I
>want to learn more about the kind of research which can be done in the
>field of grant development using library resources and the internet.
>
>I am also interested in books having to do with all aspects of
>self-employment or working effectively as a consultant, a form of
>self-employment. Anything on how to term papers and book thesis (theses?)
>will be wonderful. You do great work.!! (If you are going to scan erotica,
>let's find some women find attractive if we can shall we? grin)
>
>E.

>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of
>

>Get your email and more, right on the
>new Yahoo.com

starting at 1¢/min.