[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:20:23 -0700

Hi Georgina,

        I don't see a problem, if no one else is scanning that particular
book.  Those books do need a sighted proofreader because they contain
recipes that should be represented accurately. Sadly, fractions almost
always don't scan accurately.  So, you might put out the call for a sighted
proofreader unless you have someone around who can see to fix up the recipes
before you submit.  Just a heads up, as I have scanned this author's books
before.

I hope you're enjoying the book!

Mayrie