[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:44:57 -0500

Elizabeth,

If you are looking for a tutorial on Word 2003, then try downloading the
following book fromBookshare:

Word 2003 Personal Trainer

I'm not sure if this is an O'Reilly book or not.  I suspect that it isn't
because the title mentions Custom Guide, but Personal Trainer is one of the
series that O'Reilly publishes, so maybe it is after all.  The Outlook 2003
Personal Trainer which is available on Bookshare is one of the O'Reilly
books, and I suspect the ones for Excel and Access are as well.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you might as well give it a
try.

HTH

Gerald