[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:59:39 -0400

Jamie, that is such a kind offer. I don't think it's necessary to scan that huge book unless you want to. I say that because O'Reilly books makes their computer-related books available to us here on Bookshare, and they have quite a few of the big books already on the site. I don't want to discourage you if you want to scan the book. I just want you to know that we do have access to a lot of computer-related books here. It may be that yours isn't one of the books we have, and you can do a search to see what we already have in the collection.

Monica Willyard

On Tuesday 9/26/2006 07:34 AM, you wrote:
I am currently taking a class that teaches using
Office 2003 which includes Word and Excel.

I have this huge expensive textbook I had to buy. If
someone would give me really good guidelines for
scanning it I would be glad to try but it will take a
long time. I mean it is HUGE.

Would that help you learn to use Word and Excel?

Jamie in Michigan

Monica Willyard
The Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.moreinfo247.com/9252754/FREE.