[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:10:25 -0700 (PDT)

Yes--before the new subject. for example, e could have
made the subject OT: Age.  I try to remember not only
to OT but also to change the subject title, which you
did. Basically it's used to indicate that what's being
talked about isn't pertinent to bookshare.

As Pratik said, even he sometimes forgets the OT, and
I was amused to see that after I read that post from
him his next one, about Jake and his being a student
"Sorry to burst your bubble, jake.  Just think how far
along you'll actually be when you are a professor.")
was under the heading bookshare scan and had no ot. I
don't know what order he posted in, but that was the
order in which I read them.
smile

Cindy