[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:37:04 -0700

Hi Amber,

Well, I guess I get it how to use ot now. That's a good idea for those who don't want to read all their mail. I get about 150 e-mails a day and I keep that delete key busy most of the time. This is a great group and very helpful and I enjoy reading books and then submitting them to bookshare. I actually don't feel my age most of the time until I do a lot of trimming out in the yard and then it's sore muscles for the next few days. My wife is 91 and she still drives fortunately.
Well, back to my scanning.

Bud

At 02:03 PM 8/21/2006, you wrote:
Wow, 84! I hope I'm as active as you at this age! I'm 24 and I slept wrong, and today my arms, shoulders, neck and head are killing me! I can barely lift my arms, or push down on anything which leaves scanning out for now. So I am sitting back and enjoying reading a book I hope to submit in the next few days.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P