[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for revisited

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:47:32 -0600

Hello Everyone,

In the past, we as validators have asked that the name of the validator
could also be posted with the book along with the submitter's name. I'm sure
the new grant is taking priority but would greatly appreciate it if a member
of the Bookshare staff could respond as to whether or not this might be
possible in the near future? Thanks in advance to whoever is able to answer
this question.

Susan