[bksvol-discuss] Re: discovering books in the collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 19:17:00 -0500

Hi, Charlene and others!

I downloaded Pioneer Woman Cooks and the fractions are irregular and not all
the same at first glance.  I can see it could be a problem for a speech reader.
 I have to say, I am stunned with the images in the daisy with images file.
Often step-by-step pictures which would be VERY helpful for dyslexic cooks!
This book looks really interesting as it weaves the author's life story amongst
the recipes.

Valerie