[bksvol-discuss] Re: discovering books in the collection

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 18:44:24 -0700

HI Charlene,

If the books you are asking about having no categories are publisher quality
books, right now, upon the automatic addition of PQ books to the collection,
there is no way to have categories chosen.  Automation gets the books to us
fast, but it doesn't categorize them.

Maybe this will change.  And maybe it could be done by hand?

Mayrie

  _____