[bksvol-discuss] Re: discovering books in the collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 23:43:34 -0500

Hi, Charlene;

I have not even read the book; just read the Amazon synopsis and then skimmed
the download to see if the Daisy version had the fraction issues you mentioned
and I could see they would be problematic in Braille and for screen readers.

It will now be on my someday look at, but the pictures were fun and compelling!

Valerie