[bksvol-discuss] Re: discovering books in the collection

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 23:27:39 -1000

Hi, Valerie, that's interesting to know about the pictures because in the
introduction the author talks about how she did her own photography and she
amkes it sound like it's like maybe barely passable or something but I
figured she's probably just being modest. She just seems like such an
interesting person, her life definitely didn't go the way she had planned
when she started out and she had to make a lot of adjustments to her ranch
life. I'd heard other people comment about the pictures in that book, too.
She writes well, too, so it's a fun read.

Charlene

  _____