[bksvol-discuss] Re: dictionaries?

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:16:01 -0700

Thanks Roger.
As for synopses that process, while always a great need in the collection
and a perfect fit for volunteers, is only available to in-house
volunteers. The issue is that our catalog is linked to other databases and
there is no way to limit off-site access to only the synopsis function. A
solution to this has been in the request queue for quit some time. I will
be certain to let everyone know when it is possible to help with synopses
from a distance.

Scott

Scott

On 7/12/11 5:34 PM, "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>As for writing reviews, you can always do that by picking out any book in
>the collection and going to the bottom of the detail page and clicking
>the
>link to leave a review. As for writing synopses, that has been discussed
>here, but I forgot exactly what you should do so I will let someone else
>answer that one. As for buying a Victor Reader Stream, I would suggest
>subscribing to the Stream users list. I would give you the information
>about
>how to do so, but every time I try that on this list Free Lists
>interprets
>it as a command and bounces my message. Let me add a point. It would be a
>good idea for you to place your reply at the top of the quoted material.
>When it is at the bottom those of us who use screen readers must arrow
>down
>to look for your message.
>

>_     _      _
>
>"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The
>proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to
>win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx
>

>Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/rogerbailey81
>

>The Militant:
> http://www.themilitant.com
>Pathfinder Press:
> http://www.pathfinderpress.com
>Granma International:
>  http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html

N?§²æìr¸?yúè?Øb²X¬¶Ç§u¦åjy?¨¥¶?ä²ú%v+ºË+z«?²×ëyéb²Û(®
n¶Ø^Â?ݺ{.nÇ+?·?Ê+lzWâ?Ø^²æãyËe?w?¢­jX¬¶?Ú½¨¥i¹^r?¦jwl¦ëm?ì(­Ø^??ò?Û?ø§¶¬¹¸ÞrÙb?