[bksvol-discuss] Re: dictionaries?

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:00:47 -0700

Charisma,

What Misha is suggesting that you do off-list is in reference to our
strict adherence to Chafee Amendment's protection of intellectual property
rights. The policy is here:

https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/6.+Extra+reading#6.Extrareading-6shar
ingfileswhendoingvolunteerworkforbookshare

For books that have entered into the Bookshare pipeline we now allow
limited sharing between volunteers of a chapter or no more than 10% of the
book. The new flexibility is designed to help with issues such as setting
up scanner settings, getting help with translations, or clarifying content
when a scan is poor.

Scott Rains