[bksvol-discuss] Re: dictionaries?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:34:05 -0400

As for writing reviews, you can always do that by picking out any book in the collection and going to the bottom of the detail page and clicking the link to leave a review. As for writing synopses, that has been discussed here, but I forgot exactly what you should do so I will let someone else answer that one. As for buying a Victor Reader Stream, I would suggest subscribing to the Stream users list. I would give you the information about how to do so, but every time I try that on this list Free Lists interprets it as a command and bounces my message. Let me add a point. It would be a good idea for you to place your reply at the top of the quoted material. When it is at the bottom those of us who use screen readers must arrow down to look for your message.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com