[bksvol-discuss] Re: dictionaries?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:16:15 -0600

> All that said, there is no reason why a group of intrepid pioneers from this
> >community might not band together to try to solve the problem bit by bit.

Thanks, Scott. :)

Anyone interested in this spy book? I need to see if it is on the
publisher's list first but I was not even going to go that far until I
knew.

:D

The Literary Spy: The Ultimate Source for Quotations on Espionage &
Intelligence by Charles E. Lathrop

http://tinyurl.com/5vfswl5

Charisma