[bksvol-discuss] Re: clarification on BKS manual

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:17:14 -0700

This may be a newbie question, but what is meant by protecting page
numbers and chapter headings? What text would otherwise be vulnerable?
I'm asking this from the point of view of a proofreader.  By the time
the contents gets to me, either the headings are there or they are
not.  Same with page numbers.  When I see the RTF, there isn't much I
can do to those except for ensuring they are on their own lines (page
numbers).

Thanks for clarifying.