[bksvol-discuss] Re: clarification on BKS manual

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:03:14 -0400

Indeed, this is an interesting observation.

The one comment I have to make though, is people who purchase the ebooks, know they are getting the ebook for pleasure. Smile. With Bookshare we don't know the intended purpose of the book we are submitting or proofing.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>