[bksvol-discuss] Re: Updated PQ List

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:29:43 -0700

Monica,

I double checked the original database we used to compile the spreadsheet we
created for you all.

Notes from August on Harlequin indicated that they were ready to finalize an
agreement with Bookshare.

Judging from the absence of any reference to Berkley in the same database I
would classify them as "Safe to Scan" at this point. I will update as we
receive news of changes.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department