[bksvol-discuss] Re: boot camp for christians

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:42:29 -0400 (EDT)

Well, in searching Step 1, I come across yet another Christian book with a
similar copyright verification problem:
John Piper's
"What's the Difference?  Manhood and Womanhood Defined According to the
Bible".
Reading Gustavo's comments upon the returns is fascinating.
It seems that some religious publishers walk according to a different
drummer when it comes to book registration.
I am coming to the belief that unless a current or recently published book
includes an ISBN, one needs to think twice prior to scanning for
BookShare.