[bksvol-discuss] Re: boot camp for christians

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, I read posts before immediately answering yours,
and was going to write what Tracy wrote, so I'll just
echo hers. As long as the copyright date and holder
are on the title page I don't think yhou have to worry
about anything. We don't have to go outside the book
to check--only if there is no copyright info on the
title page or if it is confusing. At least that's my
understanding.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail