[bksvol-discuss] Re: boot camp for christians

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:08:56 -0700

Hi, Cindy. Again, I think you're right. It doesn't have to be registered,
per se, maybe, but it does have to be verifiable somewhere...through the
publisher or somewhere somehow, and that's the problem with this book. No
one can seem to find verification anywhere. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx