[bksvol-discuss] Re: boot camp for christians

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 23:06:42 -0400

There is a fee I believe for registering a copyright with the Library of
Congress.

Or the Copyright office, which is probably why some groups and stuff don't.

I once found the following in a book, and I wish the author had actually
went through and actually registered it.

1991 edition, Copyright pending.

I was like great.  The funny part was it was the 11th edition of the book.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com