[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookbooks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:47:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'm writing to the list, because, though I'm not the least bit interested in
cookbooks, I am willing to help a scanner or proofer with ingredient
measurements. Several I've helped people They've given me the page number or
the recipe title and I've used the index to find the recipe, and I've sent the
correct measurement of the ingredient. Actually, I've enjoyed several of the
recipes I read doing this, and even bought a couple of the books for my
daughters.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: