[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookbooks

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:12:21 -0700

Hi, Jamie, would you like me to send you a list of stuff I'm thinking of
buying from amazon.com? Some of the stuff is on my wish list and others are
on my shopping cart wish I plan to get later. I really don't wish to impose
on you as I am told that cookbooks can be really hard to scan and I don't
envy you one bit should you decide to tackle some. Regards, Kim.

  _____