[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:35:14 -0500

Yes, I sure do experience that problem and I haven't found any settings that change it. It's usually pretty safe to just insert a blank page whereever there is already a blank page, the numbering is messed up after that blank page, and the text makes sense from one page to the next.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>