[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

Soniya,

They might be illustrations that didn't scan, or blank
pages in the book, which some books have before a
chapter if the preceding chapter doesn't finish on the
page opposite the first page of the next chapter. I
don't know why that is, but some publishers or authors
like to have a chapter begin on the right-hand page
and will leave the left-hand one blank if it doesn't
have  part of the last chapter. If the blank page
would affect the page numbering, put a number in it so
people don't think any pages are missing from the
book.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com