[bksvol-discuss] blank pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 00:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

I used to write blank page in brackets until Pratik, I think, or Guido of
Gustavo--someone with a sense of humor, pointed out that as soon as I wrote
that the page wasn't blank any more. Now, if the page is included in the
pagination, Ijust put the number with a blank line before and after. If it has
an illustration I write the illustration. Usually the only blank pages that
aren't included in the numbering are the ones preceding the main text. Carrie,
I think, said we didn't have to include those, but when I do I just leave it
totally blank--page break hit return, page break.

Cindy

--- On Fri, 8/15/08, Paula and James Muysenberg <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>