[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:18:08 -0500

Hi Jill,
This is a known Kurzweil bug, though I think they've fixed it so it doesn't
happen too often anymore. What I would do is go to the top of the bunch of
blank pages and press control-m. This makes a marker for Kurzweil which will
allow you to select all these blank pages at once and get rid of them. After
you make the marker with control-m, find the place where the text starts up
again. When you get there, just press control-x at the top of the page where
the text starts back up. This will cut out all those unwanted blank pages at
once. After that you can save the file and hopefully they won't come back.
Hth,
Kellie