[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Requests

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:17:18 -0600

Lisa,

First off, so glad to see another Kelley fan, or at least someone
willing to become a Kelley convert!

I was a bit unclear on whether you were asking me specifically or the
list generally; if the former, you're more than welcome too as far as
I'm concerned.  As soon as I know if any scanners are willing to take
on that project, I'll let them know you're interested, if they didn't
see your original message.
Warmly,
Courtney