[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Requests

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 23:48:27 -0700

This is just a note because Donna is scanning the Angelini series by Jory
Strong. Fantasticfiction.comlists author's series. The Third book in the
series probably will be proofread by someone or other, and I think the first
book in the series is Skye's Trail. Are there any plans to get that for the
Bookshare collection? Regards, Kim.