[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist Requests

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 07:33:52 -0600 (CST)

Dear Booksharians,

I think some of you would actually be interested in these if you love ... ahem ... classic fantasy. (grin) These are four omnibuses that I would really like to have. One is a rescan due to a lot of garbbled and completely mippaced text. (O section that is literally at the climax of one of the books is so incredibly hard to read that I didn't get why it had enced in a certain way.)

The Sword of Shannara Trilogy, by Terry Brooks

The Heritage of Shannara Omnibus, by Terry Brooks

The Dragonlance Chronicles, by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

Dragonlance: the War of the Twins, by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

Also, the Second Generation and Dragons of Summer Flame could do with a rescan as well.
Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"The Earth has warmed about 1 degree fahrenheit in the last century. So just imagine on a summer day, it's 63 degrees, and then it's ... 64 degrees. Ahhh! Run for your lives!"

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---