[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist Requests

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:49:15 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Booksharians,

To be very frank I am on a spiritual journey at the moment. The author Matthew Fox was recommended to me and it looks as though a lot of his books could have things I need to read right now. If any of you could scan any of these (though Original Blessing, One River Many Wells, and the Coming of the Cosmic Christ are my first choices) I would be extremely grateful. The books are:

 Prayer: A Radical Response to Life
One River, Many Wells: Wisdom Springing From Global Faiths
Sins of the Spirit, Blessings of the Flesh: Lessons for Transforming Evil in Soul and Society
The Physics of Angels
Sheer Joy: Conversations with Thomas Aquinas on Creation Spirituality Creation Spirituality: Liberating Gifts for the Peoples of the Earth The Coming of the Cosmic Christ: The Healing of Mother Earth And the Birth of a Global Renaissance
Original Blessing: A Primer in Creation Spirituality
(revised edition with new introduction and expanded bibliography). Whee! We, Wee All the Way Home: A Guide to a Sensual, Prophetic Spirituality

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"Tidings of death have many wings."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"For Venus smiles not in a house of tears."

--William Shakespeare

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Númenor."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

Beautiful she is, sir! Lovely! Sometimes like a great tree in flower, sometimes like a white daffadowndilly, small and slender like. Hard as diamonds, soft as moonlight. Warm as sunlight, cold as frost in the stars. Proud and far-off as a snow-mountain, and as merry as any lass I ever saw with daisies in her hair in springtime."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

--William Shakespeare

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---