[bksvol-discuss] Re: What type of scanner do I need

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 23:31:12 -0500

Hi Jodene!

Sorry I'm behind for this answer, but you or perhaps someone else might benefit from my response.

I like the Plustek Opticbook 3800, because it is a book scanner that makes it easier to scan books, since the glass is so close to one edge of the scanner, unlike a flatbed scanner where the glass is more in the center. It's easier to get into tight margins, meaning that there are less scannos at the inner margin.

Debby

At 09:59 AM 7/7/2012, Jodene Weakland wrote
I want to volunteer time to scan. I will need to buy a scanner. Which ones work best?

Sent from my iPhone To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:2 NKJV

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV