[bksvol-discuss] Re: What type of scanner do I need

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:17:22 -0500

I'd like to contribute to this thread.  If I were you, I'd consider
purchasing the plustek 3800 which is the replacement for the 3600 which has
been out for quite a number of years now.  The 3800 is faster, better, etc.
and is about the same price that the 3600 was.  I believe it installs the
same way the 3600 does but I might be mistaken on this and someone else can
chime in on that.