[bksvol-discuss] Re: What type of scanner do I need

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 18:49:02 -0500

Hi Netta,

I don't think Amazon sells the OpticBook 3800 directly--you can get it from
their partners.  Mine came from Adorama Camera and was $250, the lowest price
on the Internet at the time.  I think I searched for OpticBook 3800 to find it.
 I'm sure the 4800 is even faster and better--but it's quite expensive!

Sandi