[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Our Validation Resources Wisely

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:38:20 -0600

I think if a person doesn't have time and cannot read the book while
scanning, then they shouldn't submit the books. Sometimes that works,
but I know that Mine would come up with some quirky errors if I didn't
read them, and I've seen them in some others. Please, Sharon, don't
take this personally. Others have a different opinion I am sure. But
if you really don't have time, then you really shouldn't do it. Of
course, the little money off the membership fee makes a difference, I
realize that, but if you don't have time, then scan less and take care
of as much as you can. Of course, the headers are no big deal to my
way of thinking, so if that would be the only issue, then I wouldn't
take exception. I suspect since you posted this that is the case.
Cindy Lou Ray