[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Our Validation Resources Wisely

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:42:17 -0800 (PST)

If the submitter thinks the book should be in the
collection, and it is something I'm interested in, and
the submitter is a person on this list whom I
like--which is everyone currently on this list either
frequently or occasionally, then if they say the book
is only Fair and is anyone willing to do it, I will. I
do have lots of time, since my children and husband
are grown (no offense, guys but I know of some husband
who require more attention than children) and I'm
retired, so I don't mind putting in the time to fix a
book that someone worthwhile just hasn't the time to
do.

G. CIndy