[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Our Validation Resources Wisely

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:45:19 -0800 (PST)

The people of whom Monica and Elizabeth are speaking
have been told by several people including good
personal friends of theirs, at least in one case. And
I think the people who do submit without care are not
on the list--at least the one I know of isn't. And
another one who wanted to validate her own submissions
and found out she isn't allowed also is not on the
list. Her scans leave something to be desired, too.

People on this list either try to submit clean scans
or warn us that they are only Fair but do a lot of
other useful and helpful things. Books submitted by
newbies or people like you who are on the list and who
care, I will validate even if there are major
problems--and I will let them know how they can
improve. smile. I finally understood, after E pointed
out that the others were being rewarded for bad work
and thus would never change, and I now reject if there
is too much work and time required to make the books
acceptable.

G.CIndy