[bksvol-discuss] staff needs to take a stand

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:32:43 -0500

Staff will not apparently be more definite with these repeat poor submitters. Perhaps this has something to do with the staff in question being sighted while the people who submit poor scans time after time are blind. At this point, I just have no idea. As far as I can tell, staff needs to become part of the solution. If they have, it is not apparent.

Staff forgive me for being so blunt. I know though that validators on their own cannot fix up step 1 if submitters keep filling it up with submits which ought not to be there.

E.