[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted synopsis

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 01:03:56 -0600

Jake,

The DONEDONE action comes after the VALID action, not before since it's
above the VALID action, so I still believe it's the tools like the Stripper
and Duxbury, not the tools like the spell checker and adult content checker
that are being run.  We'll have to remember to ask about it sometime since
that's the only way to find out what this one truly means.

Looks like you've included all the actions in your list.  At least that's
all I remember ever seeing.

BTW, I found an example of a book being kicked back after rejection.  The
book by Jocelyn Siler which has Book Title for the title has been kicked
back twice, once after being accepted and once after being rejected.

Gerald