[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted synopsis

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:34:15 -0600

You have a malfunctioning browser. You should not have rejected the book. You should have deleted and rewritten the synopsis, or just released the book. Rejecting is absolutely uncalled for in that situation.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>