[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted synopsis

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:21:44 -0600

Hi Cindy,
Yes a RETURNNEW with no comment means that a person released it or an administrator kicked it back. It will have the expiration comment if the validator ran out of time.

INVALID can be seen on the step 1 page when that book has had a RETURNNEW action after a person rejected it. When a book is put back on step 1, its entire BookShare history is still there.

HTH,
Jake