[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on children's book without page numbers

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:28:49 EDT

They definitely had page numbers. That was introduced just a few years
after the printing press was invented. It's just that, like today, a small
minority did not. It seems to me that it would be a good idea for the
proofreader
or the scanner to put them there.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on children's book without page numbers
Date:
8/1/2009 10:15:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

You know, I have no idea if books back then didn't have page numbers,
smile.
Just some.

Wonder what Bookshare's policy is.