[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for sighted volunteers

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:47:58 -0500

Hi Valerie and everyone!

I have so often noticed the scano of / instead of an italicized I.

Debby

At 05:32 PM 4/11/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
Actually, in some fonts, an uppercase i a lower case L and the number 1 can be identical, a simple vertical stroke. In others italics, it can also be confused with a forward slash.

As I said, it is why I proof in Times New Roman.

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>