[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for sighted volunteers

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:26:33 -0400

Well, I am a formerly sighted person and I do not recall mixing up I and 1 and O and 0. But some other messages on this point reminded me of something I was not thinking of. When I was sighted I did not have all that much occasion to look at text on a computer screen. I was thinking in terms of a printed book on paper. I suppose, depending on the resolution of the screen, it could be a bit more confusing on a computer monitor. By the way, here we go straying off topic again.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: