[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quantity versus Quality

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:36:14 -0400

When you find a book like this and go through what is wrong with it, if you do not feel you have the tools to fix it up as excellent please name the book on this list. Somebody will either fix it up or reject it as it deserves. (smile ruthlessly)

Remember that we either all pay for bookshare or give a lot of time to it. the name is share and it is an org. We are it. In the absence of policy decisions from staff, a little rejecting may be in order now that summer's gone. (grin)
Can we start with the txt romances please? Perhaps the people who feel strongly about having them in the collection can do some clearing out of the list here.
E.