[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quantity versus Quality

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:37:00 -0700

HI E,

I have gone through from time to time and grabbed a book or two that has
been on there a good while. If I put an hour or so in on it and find it is
just too bad I have rejected it. I think for many of us we have seen enough
books that we can make an educated decision on what is just not going to
work without a rescan.

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx