[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting Chapter headings

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:39:53 -0400

Sharon,
Yes.  But I don't want the chapter headers stripped, so they shouldn't be
the first thing on the page, followed by a blank line.  That much I'm sure of.
I think in the Jean Shepherd book I just did, I put an X a couple lines
before the chapter title.  I meant to do something better before I uploaded
it, but then I forgot.
Tracy